What can I search for free?
All registered users on TexasFile have free search access to grantor-grantee indexes.
How do I access more advanced search features?
If you have purchased documents or added funds to TexasFile with a valid credit card within the past 90 days, you should automatically have full access to our search features, including:
- Search and return all instruments recorded within a 31 day range. Free.
- Instrument number and volume-page searches. Free.
- Statewide search. $5.00 per search.
- Legal description searches. From $0.25 to $5.00 per search.
- Mineral appraisal searches. $0.25 per search.
I have funds in my account, why don’t I have access to advanced search features?
Contact us at (214) 705-6400 or email@example.com.
Why does TexasFile provide different levels of search access?
We value our customers and their time spent researching on www.texasfile.com. We believe customers that spend time and money on our site should receive the most efficient and user friendly features.
TexasFile is good, but could be better at………
We built TexasFile based on customer feedback. We’re always looking for ways to improve the site. Please let us know what would make TexasFile a better research tool for you.