TexasFile provides online access to data publicly filed in County Clerk and Appraisal District offices. For more information, please see below.
TexasFile offers online access to records filed in the county clerk's office. These can include, but are not limited to: deeds, leases, liens, judgements, DBA's, conveyances, and assignments. Documents can be downloaded as a PDF.
Our data coverage dates vary with each county. Our goal is to have as many records available online as possible. Each counties' coverage date can be found on our coverage page.
These records can be used for a wide variety of applications including: ownership reports, title work, leasing, lien searches, and asset discovery.
Any questions regarding book types, documents types, or document availability can be directed to email@example.com.
Statewide Search is the only search of its kind available. With one click you can search over 250 Texas counties.
Simply enter a name, click search, and see results from any county in which that name is found.
This can greatly expedite cumbersome searches and due diligence for major events like mergers and acquisitions. Lien searches and asset discovery searches now take just a few clicks.
Plats are available in select counties. These counties are noted on our coverage page by the map icon. Search by plat name, description, or filing information in each county.
Plats can be purchased and downloaded as PDF's.
We are continuing to add as many plats and counties as possible. Any questions regarding plats can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mineral Ownership Data:
Our mineral ownership data comes directly from the county appraisal district. We have this data available in 200 counties. These counties are noted on our coverage page with the pump jack icon.
There are two ways to view our mineral ownership data:
- Online Search
- Mineral ownership data is available to search both per county and statewide
- Search by owner name, operator name, lease name, and legal description
- To begin, simply click Search - Mineral Data
- These rolls are obtained through the county in various, difficult to use formats including PDF's and .txt. documents. We standardize and format the data into an easy to use Excel document.
- Owner names and addresses are parsed to easy mailing list creation
- Single county rolls are available for download
- Bulk purchase options are available